Aggressive Handling Of Auto Dealer Fraud Cases
Buying a car can and should be a fun and exciting experience. Unfortunately, sometimes that experience can turn into a real nightmare, if it turns out that the car dealer acted in a fraudulent manner.
At Waddell Law Firm LLC, we understand the emotions that arise when a car deal goes bad or you feel like you have been scammed in an auto dealer fraud situation. Auto dealer fraud generally describes deceptive and unlawful practices used by automobile dealers. We can help you enforce your legal rights if you are the victim of this type of fraud. We are not afraid to go up against any dealer when fraud has occurred at the expense of our clients.
Common Types Of Auto Dealer Fraud
There are various ways that an auto dealer and manufacturer can commit fraud. The most common examples our attorneys see and litigate in Missouri and Kansas involve:
- Deceptive advertising
- Illegal add-on fees and charges
- Failing to honor or refusing in bad faith to honor warranties and extended service contracts sold on vehicles
- Failing to deliver the vehicle’s title within the requisite amount of time
- Intentionally not disclosing known information about prior wrecks and damage
- Forging of the sales documents
- Yo-yo financing scams (dealers and finance companies promising and agreeing to certain interest rates and other financial terms then later attempting to force changes in those terms upon a consumer after the sale is already consummated and the vehicle is delivered)
There are many other ways an auto dealer can commit auto fraud. The best way to defend yourself against auto dealer fraud is to be a well-informed consumer and contact us as soon as you believe something is not right.
Let Us Help You Exercise Your Rights
If you think you might have been the victim of auto dealer fraud, please contact us for a free consultation to discuss your legal options. We can help you determine if the dealer’s actions were in fact fraudulent and illegal and advise you on the best course of action for your particular circumstances. Located in Kansas City, Kansas, our consumer law firm helps clients around the area. Contact us online or call our lawyers now to schedule a consultation: 816-399-5510.