Experienced Legal Counsel Can Be Your Strongest Ally When Protecting Your Consumer Rights
At Waddell Law Firm LLC, we see ourselves as champions of the underdog. For consumers and small businesses throughout the Kansas City metro, taking on large, established corporations can feel like a no-win proposition. However, thanks to federal and state laws, consumers can fight alongside their attorneys against those who try to take advantage of them.
The Law Is On Your Side, And We Can Help You Utilize It
We help consumers fight back against numerous injustices, including violations of state and federal consumer protection laws. Examples include the:
- Missouri Merchandising Practices Act (MMPA)
- Kansas Consumer Protection Act (KCPA)
- Magnuson-Moss Warranty Act (MMWA)
Consumers and businesses have various legal tools at their disposal to recover from financial institutions, businesses and others who misrepresent facts or otherwise act improperly. We invite you to take the first step and speak with our attorney Scott Waddell.
We are ready to represent your interests in all areas of consumer rights, including (but not limited to):
- Car dealership fraud and auto title delays
- Breach of warranty issues
- Consumer protection class action litigation
- Kansas and Missouri consumer protection laws
- Credit reporting errors