You Deserve Effective And Affordable Representation
Having successfully handled hundreds of consumer protection cases, we understand that many people feel powerless to take on large corporations, insurance companies and others who violate the rights of consumers. But the fact remains that there are specific laws in place to help consumers assert their rights and hold those who violate the law accountable.
Since opening our doors in 2010, we have helped people from all walks of life, facing all types of small business and consumer protection issues secure fair settlements, judgments, verdicts and compensation in the following:
- Debt collector harassment
- Understanding the Kansas Consumer Protection Act (KCPA), Missouri Merchandising Practices Act (MMPA), Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) and the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA)
- False credit reporting
- Consumer fraud
- Consumer protection class actions
- Business litigation, including contract disputes, partnership and shareholder disputes, and other issues
- Personal injury, including car, truck, motorcycle and other types of motor vehicle accidents
- Wrongful death cases
- Construction defect litigation (commercial and residential)
The first step toward silencing abusive debt collectors or resolving your business dispute is to contact us and speak with lead attorney and managing member, A. Scott Waddell. When you contact us, he will sit down with you during a free initial consultation, listen as you share your concerns and develop a strategy for protecting and asserting your rights.
Call Us For Free. Meet With Us For Free.
Schedule a free initial meeting with a lawyer by calling our Kansas City law office at 816-399-5510 or by submitting an online contact form.